Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tips To Get Rid Of Dry Itchy Skin

Dry skin care can be a problem for many. There are many reasons for dry skin – too much sun and wind, using the wrong cleanser for your skin, having sensitive skin that reacts to chemicals you may be using on your skin, genetic reasons, not drinking enough pure clean water, or just part of the aging process. Whatever the reason dry itchy skin is no fun.
I use to wake up in the middle of the night scratching my dry skin. I went to a dermatologist who prescribed a skin cream that took the itch away, but it was very expensive and contained all sorts of chemicals that were bad for my skin. Those same chemicals were being absorbed into my blood stream through my skin, which also were damaging the healthy body I strive to maintain. I decided to set out on a quest to find a skin cream that would take the itch away and at the same time was good for my skin and my body.



After researching dry skin care products, I found products that contained healthy ingredients to take away the dry itchy skin. The most beneficial ones I found were:
· Oliven 800a distinctive emulsifier from natural olive oil. Olivem 800 penetrates deeply into the skin to help hydrate dry itchy skin.
· Jojoba Oil deeply moisturizes the skin to make it feel smooth and soft. Jojoba oil balances the skin’s sebum to keep the skin moisturized, by forming a non-greasy layer, which prevents water-loss through the skin.
· Grapeseed Oil creates an invisible film on the skin to keep your skin’s natural moisture. Grapeseed oil is also a powerful antioxidant, which makes it healthy for body also, because antioxidants eat up the free radicals that attack our body to rob us of health.
· D-Pantheonal (vitamin B5) acts as a natural moisturizer and repairs skin tissue.
· Babassu is a light natural wax. It creates an invisible barrier that retains the skin’s own moisture as it keeps out dirt and grime. It has been used for centuries to soothe the skin. It has been proven to help dry and inflamed skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment