Sunday, February 15, 2009

Honey for Aging Skin - Good Moisturizer

How does the idea of using honey for aging skin sound to you? If you are a little skeptical, don’t worry. You are not alone. I was a little skeptical at the beginning too. While I always thought of honey as a good moisturizer, I was not sure of its anti aging properties. So, I decided to do a little research before coming to a conclusion. I was in for a pleasant surprise.
The honey you get from stores is good for your health. You can apply it on your skin as well, as it is a good moisturizer. But there are two problems with using that honey for aging skin. One – it is just a good moisturizer. It does nothing to improve your skin condition or to treat your skin problems. Two – honey is very sticky and moist and it doesn’t feel good when you apply it all over your skin. So, what can be done? I found out a little later.


In order to get the right results, you should use the right kind of honey. Also, since it can get incredibly messy, you cannot always apply it on your skin. There needs to be an alternative. Honey as an ingredient in a skin care product sounds good, but how do you find the right product? See, when you talk about honey for aging skin, there are so many things you need to consider. But I found out a solution that is both very simple and effective.
I found out that manuka honey, a special type of honey from New Zealand, is the best choice when it comes to anti aging treatments. It is an amazingly effective natural product with medicinal properties that can treat a huge number of skin problems. It has antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties. It can also rejuvenate the skin cells completely and encourage new skin growth. And since it is natural, it is very safe to use as well. Have you ever heard of a substance being so effective and yet so safe to use at the same time?
So, needless to say, active manuka honey is the right choice when it comes to using honey for aging skin. Since it is very rare, you cannot expect to buy it from the nearby store. Fortunately, there are skin care products that contain active manuka honey. All you need to do is buy that product and use it regularly. Manuka honey has been tested extensively and it has been proved beyond doubt that it is both effective and safe. When I see my face in the mirror every day, I am happy that I made the right choice back then. So, do not hesitate and make the right choice today. Trust me – you will not regret it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment